The Software Engineering Tech Lead will lead a team of developers and also be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining high-quality software systems. Will work closely with product owners, architects, and other stakeholders to ensure the timely delivery of high-quality software products.
• Lead a team of software engineers responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining software systems
• Work closely with product owners, architects, and other stakeholders to understand project requirements and develop software solutions that meet those requirements
• Develop and maintain software applications, ensuring they are scalable, maintainable, and high-performing
• Work with other teams to ensure smooth integration of software components with existing systems
• Ensure software development processes and standards are followed, including code reviews, testing, and documentation
• Participate in the recruitment and training of software engineering team members
• Manage the day-to-day activities of the software engineering team, including task assignments, progress tracking, and issue resolution
• Participate in the development of project plans and schedules
• Continuously identify opportunities for process improvement and recommend solutions
Required Technologies and Coding Languages:
• Java: Required to build & improve our ingestion pipelines and the backend servers.
• Solidity: Required to build our smart contracts and protocol.
• Typescript & React: Required to build our frontend.
• AWS: Need to have extensive knowledge of AWS services such as AWS, EC2, EKS, S3 and Amazon MQ
• Kubernetes: Knowledge of Kubernetes and K9s to manage and improve our server cluster
• GitHub: Experience with GitHub to manage our codebase and manage workflows to improve CI/CD pipelines.
• BS or MS degree in Computer Science, or equivalent hands-on experience
• 3+ years experience professional experience building large scale software systems and full-stack development
• 1+ year of people management experience
• 2+ years of experience with cloud technologies like AWS or Kubernetes
• Self-learner attitude, independent with outstanding problem-solving skills
• Customer-centric approach
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Very comfortable with all aspects of full-stack engineering and methodologies like coding, testing, observability